Garmin Vhf 300 Ais Radio - Black
Garmin Vhf 300i Ais, Black North America
VHF 300 AIS - Black
The Garmin VHF 300 AIS marine receiver combines radio communication and 1 or
25 watts of transmit power with multi-station support to give you the
flexibility and convenience you need to safely navigate and communicate on
the open waters. The VHF 300 AIS comes standard with a two-way hailer system
and also is NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000r compliant to offer greater onboard
functionality. In addition, the VHF 300 AIS takes advantage of Automatic
Identification System technology to help you identify and avoid other large
vessels at sea.
Communicate with Confidence
The VHF 300 AIS is equipped with a two-way 30-watt hailer system for
communication with other boats or deckhands. In addition, the VHF 300 AIS
has a voicemail feature that lets you pre-record a 15-second message and
deliver the message to any Digital Selective Calling radio. You'll also have
the ability to replay the last 90 seconds of any incoming voice transmission
at the touch of a button.
Identify Your Surroundings
With the VHF 300 AIS, you'll get detailed data on your surroundings,
regardless of visibility. You'll have ship identification information,
position, course and speed for vessels equipped with AIS within range. The
VHF 300 AIS also receives both Class A and Class B signals at the same time
to ensure no critical information is lost.
Take Full Control
The VHF 300 AIS is operated via the GHS 10 handset microphone that allows
full radio control from a remote location. The GHS 10 features a crisp 2"
(5.08 cm) LCD display, dedicated rotary key for frequent tasks, and three
soft buttons for dynamic controls. The VHF 300 AIS uses the supplied 4"
(10.16 cm) active speaker with volume knob, the built-in speaker on the GHS
10 or an optional third-party passive speaker.
With a space-saving black box configuration, you'll be able to mount the VHF
300 AIS wherever you choose. And with multi-station support, you can add the
wired GHS 10 handset microphones throughout your vessel without having to
add existing receivers. The system also can be used as an on-boat intercom
if you have multiple stations aboard your vessel.
Stay Safe on the Seas
The Garmin VHF 300 AIS provides full NOAA weather alerts and Class D Digital
Selective Calling (DSC) capability via NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000 connectivity.
Should trouble arise, DSC provides distress calls with the push of a button.
And if your boat already is interfaced with a compatible GPS chartplotter,
you'll get mayday signaling and a digital broadcast of your boat's position.
The VHF 300 AIS also features Position Tracking, which allows a mariner to
locate and keep tabs on up to three other boats in the area.
- Space-saving black box configuration helping save important real
estate on the helm
- Up to 25 watts of transmit power - user-selectable transmit power: 1
watt or 25 watts
- Operate every feature using the included GHS 10 or GHS 10i full
function wired mic (supports up to 3)
- Includes a four-inch active speaker for on-boat intercom capabilities
- Full class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) capabilities with a
built-in dedicated DSC receiver
- NMEA 2000 and NMEA0183 interface capabilities
- Connect with NMEA 2000 capable Garmin chartplotters and autopilots for
integrated position tracking and other safety features
- Position tracking - locate and keep tabs on up to 3 other vessels
- Automatic and manual fog horn signals - plus adjustable base fog
- Hailer/fog horn output - 30W
- Two-way hailer functionality - listen back when connected to a
compatible horn speaker
- Voicemail feature allows users to record a 15-second message and send
it to another DSC capable VHF radio
- Replay up to 90 seconds of the last incoming voice transmission
- LOCAL receiver mode to improve receiver performance in busy port
- The GHS 10/10i has a dedicated button for easy, one-touch access to
- Receives NOAA Weather Alert
- Multi-lingual user interface: English, French, Italian, German, and
- Auto power on- radios automatically power on with the boat's start-up
- VHF 300 AIS include integrated AIS receivers for identifying and
locating larger vessels
- VHF 300 AIS offer ATIS support and private channel customization
Manufacturer Part Number: 010-00757-10
|Accessories for this product...