B&G V60 Vhf Radio W/Dsc & Ais Receiver
Free Two Day Shipping*
B&G V60 Vhf Radio W/Dsc & Ais Receiver
V60 VHF Radio w/DSC & AIS Receiver
- B & G V60 Replaces the current V50 mid level VHF, updated to comply with EN 301 025 (v2.2.1)
- Front mountable design for easy installation
- Low profile design to align with style of B & G MFD’s
- Seamless integration with a wider B & G system through NMEA 2000 and 0183
- Built in AIS Receiver
- Large screen with intuitive user interface
- Optional wireless handsets with inductive charging
Unique Selling Points:
- With the integrated GPS receiver the V60 now has four ways to ensure you have a GPS fix in the event of an emergency.
- A GPS antenna in the face of the radio means open air installations don’t need another antenna at all
- An SMA connector on the rear case allows for connection to a GPS-500 antenna
- NMEA 0183 allows you to get GPS from a chartplotter
- NMEA 2000 means you don’t need another antenna if you already have one in your network
Built in AIS:
- A dual-channel AIS receiver monitors the position of nearby AIS-equipped vessels, helping you to avoid collisions in crowded harbours and waterways.
- AIS information can be viewed on the V60’s built-in screen, or overlaid on your chart or radar screen through a compatible multifunction display.
- Add up to two optional wireless handsets to take your radio anywhere on board.
- The H60 handset was designed as an intuitive portable companion to the V60.
- Each handset duplicates your radio’s display and controls, enabling remote access to all key functions.
- Having multiple stations also allows the RS40 to double as a handy on-board intercom.
Remote Mountable Fist Mic:
- The V60’s removable fist mic can be connected to the front or rear of the radio, and optional extension cable allows the radio and mic to be mounted separately.
- This offers a simple and cost-effective solution for any mounting location, with no cable clutter.
- For example, the V60 can be mounted overhead, with no hanging cables, while the mic is connected to an extension socket on the dash below.
Mount From The Front:
V60 features easily removable top and bottom bezels which reveal mounting holes allowing the same style of mounting from the front that is featured on B & G MFDs.
Track buddy is a feature that automatically requests the position of another VHF radio. Simply enter the MMSI of the VHF into your contact list, then start tracking!
- Track up to 5 buddies
- Polls your contacts for their Lat/Long position automatically
- Can be set to 1, 5, 15, 30 or 60 minute intervals
- Displays the position on a compatible chart plotter
- Great for keeping track of friends, family or vessels you need to know the position of that don’t have AIS
- Press the NAV button on the V60 to turn it into a navigational instrument displaying your Speed and Course.
- V60 also contains a Man Overboard (MOB) function, hold down the NAV/MOB button to drop a waypoint on your current location and the V60 will enter MOB mode to show you how far away you are and where you need to steer to get back to the position of the MOB event. The MOB waypoint is also transmitted over NMEA 2000 to the rest of your network.
Manufacturer Part Number: 000-14471-001
|Special Shipping Message||Free Two Day Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||000-14471-001|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).