Raymarine A67 5.7" Multifunction Radar Pack W/E70077/E92130/A55077d/A62360/E55060
Raymarine A67 6" Multifunction Radar Packa67 Touchscreen Multifunction Display w/ClearPulse® Digital Sonar - No Charts
Powerful, go-anywhere, touch screen; the speed and simplicity of Raymarine full-function navigation in a sleek 5.7" display.
a67: the ClearPulse® digital sonar equipped a67 is the choice of serious anglers looking for a powerful GPS/Sonar combo with extensive add-on options
ClearPulse® Digital Sonar
- Swipe, Touch and Navigate - very simple. Powered by Raymarine's intuitive LightHouse user interface.
- Super Bright LED Technology - sunlight viewable optically bonded display
- Super-fast dual core processor plus a powerful graphics processor
- Easy to use and learn with a simple start up wizard and on-screen user's guide
*Actual depth performance may vary. Sea conditions, temperature and water salinity can affect the maximum depth range of the sonar. Radar, Chartplotter, Fuel Management
- A powerful combo - the a67 combines all the navigation capabilities of the a65 with a built in ClearPulse Digital sonar.
- Fully automatic ClearPulse® Digital sonar technology provides uncluttered, highly detailed displays of fish and bottom structure.
- Powerful 600 Watt digital sonar automatically adapts and adjusts sonar parameters for a clear image of fish and bottom down to 3,000 feet. *
- Dual frequency - 200 kHz for shallow water operation and 50kHz for offshore fishing.
- Optional ultra wide fan beam 200 kHz transom transducer offers 3-times the beam width of conventional 200 kHz transducers.
- Trolling motor ready - optional adapter enables the use of Minn Kota's Universal Sonar trolling motor transducer (83 kHz.)
Digital, HD Color or Super HD Color Radar scanner required for radar functionality.**Subject to engine compatibility.Networking
- 50 Channel internal GPS sensor.
- Charts Not Included .
- Step up to 3D and aerial photo chart navigation using Navionics Platinum+ charts on microSD. Also compatible with Navionics Gold and HotMaps charts.
- Powerful waypoint management tools. Search waypoints and route plans with a few simple touches
- Fuel manager using available engine fuel data to monitor fuel consumption and time-to-empty calculations. Also provides fuel range rings overlaid on navigation chart.**
a-Series Audio: Ready to Rock!
- Fast Raynet Ethernet (SeaTalkhs compatible) port for networking with up to 5 additional Raymarine MFDs.
- Network support for raymarine Digital radar, HD Color and SHD Color radar, AIS350/Ais650, and ClearPulse CHIRP sonar modules.
- NMEA2000 and SeaTalkng connectivity.
LightHouse User Interface Shows You The Way
- Fusion Marine Stereo home screen access. Full control of the Fusion 700 Series.
- Optional SiriusXM Satellite Radio and Marine Weather using the optional SR6 receiver.
- Connect with your Smartphone and control your MP3 music remotely using Bluetooth wireless networking.
Designed for the way boaters think, Raymarine's exclusive LightHouse User Interface (UI), offers an incredibly easy-to-use navigation experience. LightHouse intuitively places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips. With LightHouse you will quickly become an expert, thanks to an easy-to-use home screen of all your new a Series applications and custom navigation pages.
Just swipe the home screen left or right for immediate access to the entire library of new a Series capabilities.RD418D 4KW 18" Digital Radome
SeaTalk network compatible 18" digital high-performance radome radar scanner with 4kW transmitter and 48nm maximum range.
Compatible with the following MFDs:
- Narrow horizontal beam width - 4.9°
- High power 4kW transmitter
- 8 pulse-width/PRF transmitter provide optimum performance at all ranges
- Auto GST provides enhanced small target returns & eliminates clutter automatically
- Thin interconnect cable
- C-Series Widescreen
*Digital Radomes are NOT compatible with older generation C-seriesRayNet to RJ45 Male Cable - 1M
Part #: A62360
RayNet network cables are for connecting the Digital Sounder Module (DSM) sonar, SR100 Sirius Weather Receiver and additional compatible Raymarine Multifunction Displays.
The RayNet connector is used for connecting Raymarine network switches and SeaTalkhs
devices to the multifunction display via RayNet cables. Also required for connecting a crossover coupler if only one device is being connected to the display's Network connector.Features:
SeaTalk hs Crossover Coupler
- 1M (3.28 ft.)
- RayNet to SeaTalkhs (RJ45) cable
For networking only two devices, choose the SeaTalkhs
The Raymarine SeaTalkhs
Crossover coupler provides a secure, waterproof means to join together SeaTalkhs Ethernet cables with RJ45 male connections.
The Crossover Coupler is also handy when adapting SeaTalkhs
devices like radar scanners for direct-connection to new generation multifunction displays.
Use it along with the A62360 RayNet to RJ45 adapter to create a direct-connect RayNet plug.
Manufacturer Part Number: T70149