Raymarine I70s Multifunction Instrument Display
Free Ground Shipping*
Raymarine I70s Multifunction Instrument Displayi70s Multifunction Instrument Display
Maximum Visibility and Maximum Versatility
The i70s multifunction gives you the flexibility to display instrument and navigation data that is most important to you. Equipped with a bold and bright 4.1_ display, the i70s is easy-to-customize with digital, analogue and graphical displays of depth, speed, wind and more. Add the i70s to your existing Raymarine instrument system or create a network of i70s displays and sensors, the choice is yours.
- 4.1" super bright oversized LCD for maximum visibility
- All weather optically bonded display technology delivers brighter colors, sharper contrast, and a wide viewing angle
- Glass bridge industrial design compliments Raymarine eS and gS Series multifunction displays
- Simple user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise operation in all conditions
- Customizable data displays of depth, speed, wind and more
- SeaTalkng networking for seamless connectivity to Raymarine systems and NMEA2000* networks
- NMEA2000 connectivity* for engine, environment fuel and navigation data
- Convenient AIS repeater mode allows you to visually track nearby AIS targets
- Combine the i70s with the ITC-5 instrument transducer convertor and connect to analog depth, speed, and wind sensors
- Network the i70s with Airmar DST800 transducers and the new in-hull P70s smart transducer
- Supplied with both black (eS Series style) & (e Series style) gunmetal bezels and protective suncover
*NMEA2000 certification pending. A DeviceNet to SeaTalknj adatop is required for connecting the i70s to NMEA2000 backbone.
Intuitive LightHouse User Interface
The i70s places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips. The LightHouse instrument interface is consistent with Raymarine LightHouse multifunction displays, so Raymarine MFD users will feel right at home with the i70s.
Raymarine i70s allows for connectivity to the following on board networks:
- First generation SeaTalk networks using a SeaTalk to SeaTalkng adapter cable
- Current generation SeaTalkng networks
- NMEA2000 networks using a SeaTalkng to DeviceNet adaptor
- In addition to flexible networking capability the i70s features user-selectable data sources, for integration with multi-sensor networks.
Display AIS targets from NMEA 2000 AIS receivers. View the closest 25 AIS-equipped vessels and select individual targets to obtain vessel information.
Pair i70s instruments with the innovative iTC-5 instrument transducer converter for seamless integration with analogue depth, wind, speed, compass and rudder transducer. Alternatively, you can network the i70s to DST800 and p79s Airmar smart tranducers.
The Raymarine i70s instrument is easily customised to suit your personal boating requirements. From traditional analogue dials to engine information and tank levels, i70s has the capabilities to show it all.
Manufacturer Part Number: E70327
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||E70327|
i70s Instrument Display (supplied with keymat and black bezel (A80353) fitted)
Panel Seal Gasket
400 mm (15.7in) SeaTalk ng Spur Cable (A06038)
Sun cover (A80357)
Spare gunmetal bezel (A80354)
(4) Mounting screws...
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected]. A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).