Xantrex TrueCharge2 Remote Panel F/20 & 40 & 60 Amp (Only For 2nd Generation Of Tc2 Chargers)
Xantrex Truecharge 2 Remote Panel
TRUECHARGE2 Remote Panel
Advanced Remote for Monitoring and Full Control of Battery Charger Performance.
The TRUECHARGE2 Remote Panel is designed for use with TRUECHARGE2 Battery Chargers. This full-function remote allows you to monitor and control battery charger performance from a remote location, including features not accessible from the charger's onboard display. The TRUECHARGE2 Remote Panel reads like a fuel gauge and displays critical information on charging of battery banks. It is very easy to install, read and operate, connecting with the battery charger through the included telephone cable.
- Gives the user flexibility to set maximum charger output current
- Allows the charger to be powered on or placed into standby while AC power is connected
- Programs the charger for battery type and temperature
- Displays faults and warnings, basic battery level and settings
- Displays the current status of each battery or each battery bank
- Simple push buttons to change charger settings
- FCC Class B compliant
- TRUECHARGE2 remote panel
- 7.6 m (25') 6-conductor crossed telephone cable (part# 31-6257-00)
- Mounting template and 1-1/2" NPT locknut for mounting
Manufacturer Part Number: 808-8040-01