Xantrex True<I>Charge</I>2 Remote Panel F/20 & 40 & 60 Amp (Only For 2nd Generation Of Tc2 Chargers)
Free Ground Shipping*
Xantrex Truecharge 2 Remote Panel
TRUECHARGE™2 Remote Panel
Advanced Remote for Monitoring and Full Control of Battery Charger Performance.
The TRUECHARGE™2 Remote Panel is designed for use with TRUECHARGE™2 Battery Chargers. This full-function remote allows you to monitor and control battery charger performance from a remote location, including features not accessible from the charger's onboard display. The TRUECHARGE™2 Remote Panel reads like a fuel gauge and displays critical information on charging of battery banks. It is very easy to install, read and operate, connecting with the battery charger through the included telephone cable.
- Gives the user flexibility to set maximum charger output current
- Allows the charger to be powered on or placed into standby while AC power is connected
- Programs the charger for battery type and temperature
- Displays faults and warnings, basic battery level and settings
- Displays the current status of each battery or each battery bank
- Simple push buttons to change charger settings
- FCC Class B compliant
- Can be used to operate two chargers in parallel to increase output capacity
- TRUECHARGE™2 remote panel
- 7.6 m (25') 6-conductor crossed telephone cable (part# 31-6257-00)
- Mounting template and 1-1/2" NPT locknut for mounting
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 808-8040-01
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||808-8040-01|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).