Acr Rapidditch Express Bag
Free Two Day Shipping*
Acr Rapidditch Express Bag
RapidDitch Express Bag
Be prepared for the unexpected with the RapidDitch Express Bag. This compact survival bag features pockets, tethers, and loops to conveniently organize and store all your essential safety gear in one practical place.
Made of water-resistant, reflective material, this bag is built to withstand the elements and make it easier for search and rescue teams to spot you during times of trouble. Plus, with its buoyant design, the RapidDitch Express will float with up to 15 pounds of gear, should it end up in the water.
The bag’s innovative shoulder strap unhooks and easily transforms into two (2) 4' safety harnesses that can be clipped to your life jacket and used to keep everyone connected while in the water.
- Holds all the equipment needed to abandon ship in an emergency
- Buoyant closed-cell foam construction
- Innovative shoulder strap tethering system transforms into safety harnesses to connect everyone together while in the water
- External pocket allows instant access to EPIRB for quick activation
- Customize with survival equipment for your sailing/boating conditions
- Durable, self-repairing zipper
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 21" x 6" x 14.5" (53.3 x 15.2 x 36.8 cm)
- Weight - 1.5 lbs. (.68 kg)
- Volume - 8 Gallons (30 L)
- Material Exterior - 600 denier polyester
- Material Interior - 210 denier polyester
- Color - High visibility yellow
- Buoyancy - 15 lb
In the Box:
- RapidDitch Express bag
- Shoulder strap
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 2279
|Special Shipping Message||Free Two Day Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||2279|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).