Airmar Foulfree Transducer Coating
Free Ground Shipping*
Airmar Foulfree Transducer Coating 15ml / 1/2 Oz Kit
Foulfree Transducer Coating
Airmar Certified Transducer Coating*
Any marine growth or fouling on the face of a transducer can reduce sensitivity, decreasing bottom-echo returns and fish target intensity. It can also increase the turbulence over the face of the transducer causing aeration and loss of bottom contact. Solving these challenges in the best possible manner is the reason that Airmar teamed with Propspeed® to develop Foulfree™ fouling release coating for transducers. The proprietary clear coat forms a slick surface that marine growth can’t grab onto, keeping your transducer surface clean and clear.
*Airmar certifies that the application of Foulfree™ coating on its transducers results in no loss in transducer performance.
- Foulfree™ is simple to apply and lasts for up to two years
- Transducer safe: Airmar certifies that Foulfree™ coating on its transducers results in no loss in transducer performance
- Nontoxic: Foulfree™ is nontoxic and will not leach harmful chemicals into the surrounding water
- Propspeed®’s patented coating formula is proven effective on vessels around the globe
- 15 ml tube covers 1 square foot (.30 m) of surface area
- Kit includes : 15 ml tube of Foulfree™, XD Clean wipe, applicator brush, light abrasive pad
Manufacturer Part Number: FF15K
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FF15K|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).