Ancor 16-14 Gauge - 1/4" Heat Shrink Ring Terminal - 100-Pack
Free Ground Shipping*
Ancor 16-14 Gauge - 1/4" Heat Shrink Ring Terminal - 100-Pack16-14 Gauge - 1/4" Heat Shrink Ring Terminal - 100-Pack
Gauge Size: 16-14
Screw Size: 1/4"
- Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC
- Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief
- Nylon insulator, preferred by experts, for Marine Grade resistance to sunlight, water, oil, chemicals, vibration and cut-through damage
- UL Listed and CSA Recognized
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size
- Shrinks at 257° F/125° C
- Operating temperature range 40° C to 110° C
- ANCOR heat shrink connectors offer heat activated adhesive built into the sleeve of the heat shrink tubing
- Shrinks to form a water tight seal and the ultimate vibration and strain relief
- Tinned for corrosion resistance
- Pure copper for maximum current flow
- Brazed seam for maximum strength
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 311499
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||311499|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).
Login and Registration Form