Bennett Hydraulic To Bolt Electric Conversion Kit
Free Ground Shipping*
Bennett Hydraulic To Bolt Electric Conversion KitHydraulic to BOLT Electric Conversion Kit
- Quick and easy conversion from standard Bennett hydraulic single actuator systems (A1101A & A1101ARC) using your existing wiring, rocker switch and trim planes
- No rewiring or drilling of new holes required
- "Plug 'n play" connection to your existing standard Bennett rocker switch
- Equipped with Auto Tab Retraction (Tabs retract when ignition is turned off) and a sophisticated diagnostics feature, greatly simplifying installation and trouble-shooting
- Bennett actuators are completely waterproof, submersible and maintenance-free
- Backed by Bennett's lifetime limited warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: HYDBOLTCON
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HYDBOLTCON|
This kit is only meant for the complete Bennett hydraulic kit conversion to eletric/bolt system. The Bennett self leveling tabs (SLT) do not work/are not compatible with this conversion kit.
The HYDBOLTCON is designed to work with the existing hydraulic rocker switch only (Part# ES2000). If you want to convert to electric and add in indication (which is what the EIC gives you) you will also need to order the OBI9000E and 2 extension harnesses (Part# BAW2020)
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).