Blue Sea 5035 St Blade Fuse Block W/Cover - 6 Circuit Independent W/O Negative Bus
Free Ground Shipping*
Blue Sea 5035 Fuse Block Six Circuit Independent W/Cover
ST Blade Fuse Block With Cover - 6 Circuit without Negative Bus
- Can be used for 24-hour circuits
- Cover satisfies ABYC/USCG requirements for insulation, incorporates an easy to open push button latch providing easy access to fuses, storage for two spare fuses, and label recesses that accept Blue Sea Systems' Small Format Labels for circuit identification
- Fuse blocks with covers include 20 write-on circuit labels
- Tin-plated copper buses and fuse clips
- Accepts ring or spade type terminals
- Accepts ATO® and ATC® fast acting blade fuses
- Fuses sold separately
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 5035
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5035|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).