Blue Sea 5045 St Blade Compact Fuse Blocks - 4 Circuits W/Cover
Free Ground Shipping*
Blue Sea 5045 St Blade Compact Fuse Blocks - 4 Circuits W/CoverST Blade Compact Fuse Blocks - 4 Circuits w/Cover
Provides surface mount circuit protection for ATO®/ATC® Fuses in a compact footprint. The single side design allows wire entry from one side to maximize space.
- Compact common source fuse block
- Accepts ATO® and ATC® fast acting blade fuses
- Single side entry wiring
- Ignition Protected-meets ISO 8846 and SAE J1171 for use in a gasoline engine compartment
- Insulating cover meets ABYC/USCG insulation requirements
- Tin-plated copper buses and fuse clips
- Accepts ring or snap fork type terminals
- Small format standard and custom labels available
- Maximum Amperage: 100A per block / 30A per circuit
- Maximum Voltage:32V DC
- Mounting: #8 Screw (M4)
- Screw Terminal Torque:#8-32 Screws with captive star lock washer in-lb (0 Nm)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 5045
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5045|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected]. A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).