Fatsac 5' Boat Bumper
Free Ground Shipping*
Fatsac 5' Boat Bumper
5' Boat Bumper
FATSAC Bumpers are a great way to protect your boat from any scratches, dents, or dings during boat tie-ups, lake parties, or when pulling your boat up to a dock to gas up. They can also be hung from your dock to protect your boat when pulling back up whether to pick up more friends or grab more gear!
- 5’ feet long x 20” diameter
- UV-resistant material and ink.
- Made from the same durable high strength material as our Fat Sacs.
- Seams are welded and taped for extra durability
- Includes 2 of the 5’ foot rope extensions, to be used on each tie-down cleat (1 on each end), to hang the bumper.
- Bumpers are inflated through the Halkey-Roberts air valve fitting. FatSac air pumps work best to fill the bumpers, however, bumpers can be filled with any air pump.
- FatSac Bumpers can be hung off the side of a boat or the side of a dock. IMPORTANT – After filling, ensure the air-fitting cap is screwed on tight to keep air from leaking out.
- Hang the FatSac Bumper using the cleats on each end. Bumpers should sit on the water or slightly above to prevent a collision.
*FatSac Bumpers are to be used only for boat tie-ups and docks. They are NOT meant to be used for towing, to stop a boat at high speeds, or as a flotation device!
Manufacturer Part Number: M3000
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||M3000|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).
Login and Registration Form