Fortress Fx-11 7lb Anchor F/28-32' Boats
Free Ground Shipping*
Fortress Fx-11 7lb Anchor F/28-32' BoatsFX-11 7lb Anchor f/28-32' Boats
In test after test, from coast to coast and from around the world, no anchor in history has been called "The Worlds Best Anchor" by more boaters and respected marine experts than Fortress...and for good reason.
Years of research and development, high-tech materials and manufacturing and thousands of real world tests are your assurance of performance, quality, and value. Fortress weighs only half as much as heavier steel anchors and yet outperforms them all.
Why? Because the Fortress design does not depend upon weight to provide world class performance. All this adds up to your best value in anchoring safety and convenience.
- Precision-machined from an aluminum alloy that is as strong as steel, but only half the weight
- Can be disassembled
- Lifetime Parts Replacement Warranty
- Adjustable 32° to 45° fluke angle
- Tough anodized finish
- Easy to manage weight
- Sharper than heavy, dull-edged steel anchors
- Will set faster and penetrate deeper into common sea bottoms for incredible holding power
- Excellent as a spare or storm anchor
- Easy to store
- Free replacement of any damaged anchor part...Forever!*
- Exclusive feature which dramatically increases holding power in problem soft mud bottoms
- Handsome and durable appearance
- Corrosion resistant
*Customer pays shipping and handling costs only.
Manufacturer Part Number: FX-11
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FX-11|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).