Furuno Fa70 Ais Transceiver
Free Ground Shipping*
Furuno Fa70 Ais Transceiver
FA70 AIS Transceiver
The FA70 AIS Transceiver has multiple ports for simple connection to your NavNet, AIS-capable Radar or Chart Plotter, or your favorite navigation software. AIS information such as vessel name and call sign, position, course, and speed are graphically presented, allowing you to monitor vessel traffic simply and easily. Both models are designed to work with nearly any VHF antenna, and a signal splitter is an available option that allows the unit to share your radio's VHF antenna, making installation simple.
The FA-70 AIS receives the vessel name, call sign, position, COG, SOG, and other useful information from surrounding vessels. The FA-70 is a Class-B+ AIS that transmits your vessel information at higher power & faster rates than typical Class B units for added awareness. SOTDMA guarantees an AIS time slot allocation, making you visible in congested waters.
The FA70 includes an internal GPS Receiver with differential (DGPS) capability, ensuring that you're transmitting the highest precision information.
- Enhances safe navigation by exchanging critical navigation information from AIS-equipped vessels nearby
- Greatly improves the level of the situational awareness even in fog, darkness or congested waterways
- Flexible integration with various AIS compatible radar and chart plotters
- High power (5W) and fast transmitting rate contributing to greater safety
- Internal VHF splitter eliminates need for separate antenna
- Switchable SO-TDMA and CS-TDMA
- Receives both Class-A and Class-B AIS information
- Initial setup can be done through the NMEA2000 network (TZT2/TZT3)
- Silent Mode with external ON/OFF switch
Manufacturer Part Number: FA70
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FA70|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).