Garmin Gmr 18 Hd+ Dome Radar
Free Ground Shipping*
Garmin Gmr 18 Hd+ Dome Radar
GMR 18 HD+ Dome Radar w/ 15m cable
The compact GMR 18 HD+ dome radar is a good choice for boats with limited room for radar placement. It delivers 4 kW of transmit power and clear echo definition at all ranges to enhance situational awareness. Overlay radar images onto your chartplotter map page; however, for best overlay results, an optional autopilot or heading sensor is recommended. It also helps you avoid traffic on the water. GMR 18 HD+ provides MARPA target tracking when combined with a multifunction display and heading sensor (sold separately).
Dynamic Auto Gain automatically adjusts to your surroundings for optimal performance in all conditions. Dynamic Sea Filter automatically adjusts sea clutter, depending on sea conditions. GMR 18 HD+ features 8-bit true color resolution for a clear presentation on your chartplotter screen. It has a maximum range of 36 nautical miles with a minimum range of 20 meters and a rotation speed of 24 RPM. There are no complex user settings, and it’s easy to install and start using.
- Streamlined 18-inch 4kW dome radar
- Deliver 4kW of transmit power and clear echo definition at all ranges
- Dynamic Auto Gain automatically adjusts to your surroundings for optimal performance in all conditions
- Dynamic Sea Filter automatically adjusts gain to changing sea conditions
- Overlays the radar image on the chartplotter map page (autopilot or heading sensor is recommended for best results)
- MARPA target tracking when combined with a multifunction display and heading sensor (sold separately)
- Beam angles: 5.0° horizontal, 25° vertical
- Max range: 36 nautical miles
- Minimum range: 20 meters
- Rotation speed: 24 revolutions/minute
- No complex user settings; easy to install and start using
- GMR 18 HD+ radome
- Mounting hardware kit
- Power cable (15 m/49.21 ft)
- Network cable (15 m/49.21 ft)
- Installation instructions
- Mounting template
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 010-01719-00
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||010-01719-00|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).