Garmin Gpsmap 1243xsv Combo Gps/Fishfinder Gn+
Free Two Day Shipping*
Garmin Gpsmap 1243xsv Combo Gps/Fishfinder Gn+
GPSMAP® 1243xsv Combo GPS/Fishfinder GN+
You’re an angler who wants premium features, maps, and charts for your connected helm, plus built-in sonar. This crisp 12" high-resolution chartplotter makes that wish come true.
Get a sharper view from your connected helm with the GPSMAP® 1243xsv chartplotter. With its high-resolution 12” in-plane switching display, ultra-sleek design, and vivid sonar color palette, it seamlessly integrates into your Garmin marine system. GPSMAP 1243xsv also features built-in Ultra High-Definition SideVü™ and ClearVü™ scanning sonars and supports 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar as well as fully networkable radar and live sonar devices. Preloaded Garmin Navionics+™ coastal charts and inland mapping feature Auto Guidance+™ technology (Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations) for helping you get where you need to go. Plus, there’s support for optional Garmin Navionics Vision+™ premium map content. Easily build your marine system — from compatible sonar and autopilots to compatible radar, cameras, and multimedia — by using HTML 5.0, NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity, J1939 for engines, and the Garmin Marine Network. Or pair your plotter with your other compatible Garmin devices, such as quatix® marine smartwatches, wind transducers, wireless remote controls, and more.
- High-resolution in-plane switching touchscreen display offers improved sunlight readability and wide-angle visibility over previous-generation 12” units
- Fast and responsive, this robust GPSMAP® system references 10 Hz GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo) for accurate positioning and smooth speed as well as COG data
- Slimline display borders, edge-to-edge glass, and reduced unit footprint make for easy retrofit in a wider range of dash configurations
- Preloaded Garmin Navionics+™ coastal charts and inland mapping feature Auto Guidance+™ technology (Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations); plus, there’s support for optional Garmin Navionics Vision+™ premium map content.
- J1939 engine connectivity for easy integration with engines and our exclusive OneHelm™ feature for connecting to your compatible third-party devices, such as EmpirBus™ digital switching
- Easily build your marine system — from compatible sonar and autopilots to compatible radar, cameras and multimedia — by using NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity and the Garmin Marine Network
- Use built-in Wi-Fi® networking to pair with the free ActiveCaptain® smartphone app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications, software updates, and more.
- Integrated ANT® connectivity support for use with your compatible quatix® marine smartwatches, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Wind marine instrument, and wireless remote controls
- Built-in Ultra High-Definition SideVü™ and ClearVü™ scanning sonars with high-contrast vivid color palettes to help distinguish fish from structure
- Supports live sonar devices, 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar, and more
What's In The Box?
- microSD preinstalled
- Power cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable
- Bail mount with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover Trim piece snap covers
- GPSMAP x3 chartplotters are preloaded with Garmin Navionics+ offshore, coastal, and inland water charts for the U.S. and Canada
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including NICKEL (METALLIC) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 010-02367-61
|Special Shipping Message||Free Two Day Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||010-02367-61|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).
Login and Registration Form