Lenco Bennett Retrofit Kit - 12v
Free Ground Shipping*
Lenco Bennett Retrofit Kit - 12vBennett RetroFit Kit
We make the best boats better!
Lenco Marine Electric RetroFit Kit for Bennett Trim Tabs
Upgrade your boat with the latest trim tab technology - trouble-free, high performance Lenco electric actuators.
- Use existing Bennett trim planes, lower bracket and switch
- Use all existing mounting holes
Lenco RetroFit Kit includes:
- 2 electric actuators
- 2 upper mounting brackets
- Switch wiring kit
- All mounting hardware
- Lenco wire feeds through existing oil line hole in transom
- Lenco upper mounting bracket fits existing Bennett mounting holes
- Existing Bennett trim tab plane and hinge
- Existing Bennett lower bracket
Just 4 Simple Steps:
- Remove Bennett actuators, and install Lenco upper mounting brackets on transom
- Feed Lenco wires through holes in brackets and through existing oil line holes in transom
- Mount Lenco actuators on to new upper brackets and existing Bennett lower brackets
- Connect Lenco actuator wires to existing harness.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Manufacturer Part Number: 15064-001
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||15064-001|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected]. A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).