Lewmar 589268 Single Thruster Joystick Control Gen2
Free Ground Shipping*
Lewmar Single JoystickModel: 589268
- Ergonomic control ‘pad’ gives tactile feedback
- Membrane switch panel sealed from dust and moisture ingress
- Single and dual controllers available
- Dual controllers give total control of vessel via multi-axis function pad
- 12-24V dual voltage supply
- Multi-function LED indicator displays system deployment, thruster operation, low voltage, motor temperature warnings & fault conditions.
- Upgrade kit allows installation of single or dual controllers into a thruster system with previous generation controllers
- Fit existing cut-out of Lewmar joysticks
- Removable cover
Lewmar’s new range of thruster controls provides a superior tactile control of single or dual thruster installations.
The controllers are designed for all Lewmar TT, RT, SRT & VRT thrusters fitted with a blue box and can be fitted to thrusters fitted with a black-box using a controller adapter.
The controllers are installed without the need for rear access and feature a snap-on bezel to neatly hide the mounting screws. A cover is also included, providing additional security against accidental use and giving extra environmental protection. If replacing a previous generation touch panel, joystick panel or dual joystick panel, the existing mounting hole and fixing screw positions can be reused.Specifications
|Range of controllers for Lewmar TT thruster range|
Manufacturer Part Number: 589268
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||589268|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).