Navico Fuel Data Manager
Free Ground Shipping*
Navico Fuel Data ManagerFuel Data Manager
Monitors Fuel Rate/Fuel Flow from NMEA 2000 engines, and accumulates Fuel Rate into Fuel Used. Outputs seasonal, trip and total fuel used.
- Replaces EP-85
- Monitors Fuel Rate/Fuel Flow from NMEA 2000 engines, and accumulates Fuel Rate into Fuel Used
- Outputs: Seasonal/Trip/Total Fuel Used
- Will report accurate Vessel Fuel Remaining if MFD Fuel screen is maintained at every refuel
- One sensor will monitor up to 3 engines
- Additional Fuel Data Managers can be added for more engines
- Will monitor fuel rates from multiple engines transmitting through a single gateway
Manufacturer Part Number: 000-11522-001
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||000-11522-001|
No, unfortunately this item does not come with a NMEA T connector. it is only displayed in the picture for reference purposes
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).