Navico Xsonic Tm275lh-W Tm Chirp Transducer Wide Angle
Free Ground Shipping*
Navico Xsonic Tm275lh-W Tm Chirp Transducer Wide AngleXSONIC TM275LH-W TM CHIRP Transducer Wide Angle
The TM275LH-W is a urethane, transom-mounted CHIRP transducer, ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels 8 m (25 ft) and up. This dual-channel transducer combines Low CHIRP frequencies to accurately track the bottom in deep water, with High CHIRP at a constant 25x beam width for the best resolution and coverage in the upper water column and in shallower depths.
- 42-65 kHz Low CHIRP with 25-16x beam width
- 150-250 kHz High CHIRP with wide 25° beam for excellent fish targets
- Up to 1200 m (4000 ft) range with Low CHIRP
- 8 internal broadband ceramics
- Transom-mounted with urethane housing and stainless steel mounting bracket (can retrofit to existing TM258 & TM260 brackets)
- Suitable for fiberglass, wood and metal hulls
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels 8 m (25 ft) and up
- Recommended for use with the BSM-3 broadband sounder module
Manufacturer Part Number: 000-13770-001
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||000-13770-001|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).