Navico Xsonic Ss60 Stainless Steel 20 Degree Tilt Thru-Hull Depth/Temp Transducer - 9-Pin - 10m Cable
Free Ground Shipping*
Navico Xsonic Ss60 Stainless Steel 20 Degree Tilt Thru-Hull Depth/Temp Transducer - 9-Pin - 10m CableXSONIC SS60 Stainless Steel 20° Tilt Thru-Hull Depth/Temp Transducer - 9-Pin - 10M Cable
The SS60 is a stainless steel, thru-hull, tilted, dual-frequency, depth and temperature transducer. The ceramic element is tilted for built-in deadrise compensation, giving excellent echo returns for more accurate depth readings.
- Depth/Temperature - Calculates how deep the water is, so that you can avoid running aground, whilst also incorporating a temperature sensor for accurate water temperature readings
- Easy To Install
- Dual Frequency - Works at 50 kHz and 200 kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water
- Highly Accurate - Provides extremely accurate data
- 20° Tilt - The 20° tilt is ideal for boats with a 16° to 24° hull deadrise
- Low Profile - The low profile housing minimizes drag with just 5mm extending outside of the hull
- Plug & Play Connection - Easily connect to NSSevo3, Lowrance HDS G3
Manufacturer Part Number: 000-13786-001
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||000-13786-001|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).