Newmar Pt-24-45u 24v 45 Amp Charger 115/230v Input
Free Ground Shipping*
Phase Three "Smart" battery charging technology is now available in a wide range of power levels, allowing you to select the right size, features and flexibility you require for virtually any appliocation from small recreational craft to large live-aboards, workboats and other commercial vessels. These chargers interact with batteries to put them through the optimum three stage charge process which provides for fastest recovery and ideal conditioning, maximizing battery performance and extending battery life.
A selector switch adjusts output voltage to adapt for gel-cell/flooded lead-acid/AGM battery types. An optional temperature compensation sensor also adjusts output for ideal voltage based on changes in the batteries' ambient temperature. All models are housed in a rugged stainless steel case, and the internal circuitry is polyurethane coated for maximum corrosion resistance.
- "Smart" circuitry provides three stage charging-bulk, absorption, float.
- Wide model range covers battery system ratings from 14-950 amp-hours
- Gel-Cell/Flooded Lead-acid/AGM battery type switch selects optimum charge/float voltages.
- Multiple isolated output banks; ammeter indicates total output current*.
- Optional sensor adjusts output voltage based on battery temperature*. *except PT-7.
- Current limiting-prevents damage from overloading.
- Charger status clearly displayed with L.E.D. and/or audible indicators or optional remote panel.
- Use as a power supply; can power loads without a battery in line.
- Built to last-rugged stainless steel case with drip shield and marinized internal circuitry.
- Numerous Safety and EMC Compliances
- Full two year parts and labor warranty
Manufacturer Part Number: PT-24-45U
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PT-24-45U|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).