Noco Gb50 Genius Boost Xl 1500a Jump Starter
Free Ground Shipping*
Noco Genius Boost Xl 1500a Jump Starter
GB50 Genius Boost XL 1500A Jump Starter
NOCO GB50 1500A is an ultra-safe, ultra-compact, rugged, and portable lithium-ion jump starter. Features spark proof technology and reverse polarity protection. Instantly jump starts most single-battery applications, up to 30 times on a single charge. Ideal for a wide range of vehicles including small diesel cars, trucks and engines up to 7.0L Gas and 4.5L Diesel.
- Protects against reverse polarity, sparks, over-charging, over-current, open-circuits and over-heating.
- Full power to jump start a vehicle up to 30 times in one charge.
- Recharges virtually any USB device(smartphones, tablets.
- Recharges the unit from any USB port or 12V charger included.
- Ultra-bright dual LED flashlight for visibility and with 7 modes, including SOS and emergency strobe.
- Internal Battery: Lithium Ion
- Peak Current Rating: 1500A
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to +122°F (-20°C to +50°C)
- Charging Temperature: 0°F to +104°F (-18°C to +40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to +122°F (-20°C to +50°C)
- Micro USB (Input): 5V, 2.1A
- USB (Output): 5V, 2.1A
- Housing Protection: IP65 (w/ Ports closed)
- Cooling: Natural Convection
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.7 x 3.4 x 1.9 in
- Unit Weight: 1.65 Pounds
- Unit Weight w/Clamps & Accessories: 2.71 Pounds
- LED Flashlight Brightness: 200 Lumens
Manufacturer Part Number: GB50
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GB50|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).