Ram Mount Ram&Reg; No-Drill&Trade; Universal Mount W/ Double Swing Arm F/Heavy Duty Trucks
Free Ground Shipping*
RAM® No-Drill™ Universal Mount for Heavy Duty Trucks
This RAM® No-Drill™ mounting system installs quickly and easily into a range of vehicles using the existing hardware of the passenger side seat rails. This configuration provides a telescoping feature that ranges from 12” to 18”. Triple swing arms provide articulation and 18” of reach for passenger and driver access to the mounted device. The round ball base attached to the end of the swing arm supports a variety of tablet and laptop holders, while RAM® rubber ball and socket technology provides additional adjustability as well as shock and vibration isolation.
- RAM® No-Drill™ base offers low-profile mounting; telescoping pole allows for height adjustments
- Dual articulating swing arm allows for ideal device placement; compatible with a variety of tablet and laptop holders
- Made of powder-coated steel and marine-grade aluminum
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Materials: Powder coated steel, Marine grade-aluminum
- Plate Size: 2.5" Diameter
- Ball/Socket Size: C Size (1.5")
- 4-Hole AMPS: 1.181" x 1.496"
- 3-Hole 120-Degree: 1.812" Diameter
Manufacturer Part Number: RAM-VB-168-SW2
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||RAM-VB-168-SW2|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected]. A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).