Scotty 1085 Strongarm 30" Manual Downrigger W/Rod Holder
Free Ground Shipping*
Scotty 1085 30" Strongarm Boom Manual Downrigger W/ Holder
No. 1085 Strongarm Downrigger (30")
The heavy duty workhorse of the Scotty manual lineup. Excellent for the intermediate size boat.
- High speed, 2 ft. per turn of the spool coupled with an extended handle for extra leverage
- Spray protected positive-drive depth counter
- 200 ft. of 150 lb. Test, Stainless Steel Downrigger Cable
- Boom mounted adjustable 358 Rodmaster II Rod Holder
- Marine grade stainless steel boom
- Includes 1023 Tilt-up Mounting Bracket which enables the unit to be tilted and locked in the upright position
- Clutch brake with the largest braking surface in the industry – In the event of a bottom hang-up, it will pay out to avoid loosing gear
- Includes Power Grip Plus Line Release
- Fully assembled and factory tested with complete saltwater protection
Downrigger Boom Length: 30″ stainless steel boom
Downrigger Boom Diameter: 1 1/4″
Rod Holder Interior Diameter: 1.85″
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 1085
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1085|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).