Scotty 2116 Hp Depthpower Electric Downrigger 60" Ss Telescoping Boom W/Swivel Base - Dual Rod Holder
Free Ground Shipping*
Scotty 2116 Hp Depthpower Downrigger 60" Ss Telescoping
2116 HP Electric Downrigger (36"-60")
The number one choice in trolling performance for the charter captain. Equipped with heavy duty, adjustable dual rod holders and all the other great features of our heavy duty, High Performance Downriggers.
- Unbeatable pulling power lifts 15 lb. weights at 295 ft./min. and 20 lb. weights with ease at 260 ft./min.
- Includes Illuminated, resettable, sealed and silent digital line counter
- 300 ft. of 180 lb. Test, HP Stainless Steel Downrigger Cable
- Dual adjustable and stainless steel jacketed Rocket Launcher Rod Holder (No. 447)
- Includes Scotty/Marinco™ Plug and Receptacle
- Includes 1148 Weight Storage Hook and marine grade stainless steel boom
- Includes 1023 Tilt-up Mounting Bracket which enables the unit to be tilted and locked in the upright position
- Multi-position auto-stop included (Use 1008 Stopper Beads to stop at any pre-set position)
- Includes Power Grip Plus Line Release
- 1/2″ Kevlar drive belt by Optibelt™ – The same belts used by superior European auto manufacturers
- Clutch brake with the largest braking surface in the industry
- Includes 1026 Swivel Pedestal Mount with 16 available positions
- Fully assembled and factory tested with complete saltwater protection
Downrigger Boom Length: 36″ – 60″ telescoping stainless steel boom
Downrigger Boom Diameter: 1 1/4″
Rod Holder Interior Diameter: 1.70″
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 2116
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||2116|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).