Navico Wr10 Wireless Pilot Controller- Bluetooth
Free Ground Shipping*
Navico Wr10 Wireless Autopilot Remote And Base Station
WR10 Wireless Pilot Controller- Bluetooth
Bluetooth® wireless technology adds simple remote functionality to all autopilots.
The WR10 Wireless Autopilot Controller is for Lowrance, Simrad and B&G. The wireless controller allows boaters to maintain complete control of their autopilot no matter where they are on the vessel.
- Easy to retrofit with existing autopilot systems
- Components include wireless pilot controller, and waterproof Bluetoothr base station with Micro-C connection
- Compatible with Simrad, Lowrance and B&G autopilot systems
The WR10 Wireless Pilot Remote has a series of clearly marked keys and an LED status light to allow for fast and accurate autopilot access. The wireless pilot controller remote has a range of 98 ft (30 m). The remote ships with lanyard and an optional wrist strap is available.
Wireless Remote Functions:
- Mode: Toggles autopilot between Auto and Wind modes for Sailboats; Auto and No Drift (COG) modes for powerboats
- Course Change Keys: Port and Starboard keys for 1 degree (short press) or 10 degrees (long press) course change
- Standby: Switches the autopilot to Standby mode
- Auto: Engages the autopilot in Auto mode
- LED: provides flash notifications for key presses, acknowledged/not acknowledged commands and low battery
Manufacturer Part Number: 000-12316-001
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||000-12316-001|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).