Simrad Op50 Wired Remote Control - Portrait Mount
Free Two Day Shipping*
Simrad Op50 Wired Remote Control - Portrait MountOP50 Wired Remote Control - Portrait Mount
Perfectly designed for mounting in a helm chair arm, between monitors, or in other locations suiting a portrait orientation, the Simrad OP50 Remote Controller provides intuitive keypad and rotary-dial command of up to six NSS evo2 or NSO evo2 multifunction displays.
- Control up to six NSS evo2 or NSO evo2 multifunction displays
- High-quality aluminium control dial with built-in cursor functions
- Portrait orientation (landscape version also available)
- Narrow design perfect for helm chair arm mounting
- Dash mount with low 8mm profile
- Zero-profile flush mount with optional bracket
- Integrated high-decibel speaker for critical alarms
- Quickly switch displays with dedicated button and LED indicators
- Single NMEA 2000® connection
Manage Multiple Displays
Networked with a single NMEA 2000® connection for both power and control, one OP50 Remote Controller can operate up to six networked multifunction displays. Integrated LED indicator lights clearly show the selected display number, while a dedicated button cycles quickly through the available displays.
Controls Optimized for NSS evo2 and NSO evo2
The OP50 Remote Controller features a keypad specifically designed to operate the latest NSS evo2 and NSO evo2 multifunction displays efficiently and reliably in all conditions. The controller's high-quality aluminium dial features a knurled edge for precise rotary control, and built-in cursor functions for easy on-screen navigation.
Easy Mounting in Vertical or Portrait Orientation
The portrait OP50 is perfectly suited to mounting in the arm of a helm chair, with its narrow design and cable positioned specially to fit such installations. This orientation is also ideal for use in narrow consoles and beside Simrad MO-series touchscreen or pilothouse monitors. Dash mounting provides a slim 8mm profile, while an optional bracket allows total flush-mount installation.
- NMEA 2000 Certified: Yes
- Operating Temperature: -15°C to +55°C/5°F to 131°F
- Waterproof Standard/Rating: IPX6 (from front when dash mounted with gasket) IPX2 (from back)
- Product Width: 60mm/2.36"
- Product Depth: 44.5mm/1.75"
- Product Height: 150mm/5.9"
- Product Weight: 0.3kg/0.66lb
- Power Consumption: <[email protected]
- NMEA 2000 Load Equivalency Number: 2 network loads (100mA)
Manufacturer Part Number: 000-12364-001
|Special Shipping Message||Free Two Day Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||000-12364-001|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).