Siren Marine Pam4 Wired Dc Relay
Free Ground Shipping*
Siren Marine Pam4 Dc Relay Wired
PAM4 Wired DC Relay
The Siren Marine DC Accessory Relay allows users to control any 12v onboard devices, such as A/C, deck or spreader lights, sirens, or strobe lights.
- Dimensions: 1.5x0.75x1.19in (box) 11.3in (wire)
- Relay may be energized across a wide voltage range from 9VDC to 32VDC.
- Ideal for 12VDC and 24VDC circuits.
- 20mA operating current is constant across the operating range.
- Input voltages are polarity-sensitive and diode-protected.
- Relay is required to power or switch 12V systems that draw more than 1 Amp via the internal outputs of the MTC.
Manufacturer Part Number: SM-ACC-DCRE
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SM-ACC-DCRE|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).