Sta-Bil Fuel Stabilizer - 1 Gallon
Hazmat, Ships Free Ground Only*
Sta-Bil Fuel Stabilizer - 1 Gallon
Fuel Stabilizer - 1 Gallon
AMERICA’S #1 FUEL STABILIZER TREATMENT
STA-BIL Storage Fuel Stabilizer keeps fuel fresh for quick easy starts after storage. It removes water to prevent corrosion and cleanses carburetors and fuel injectors. This product also protects the engine from gum, varnish, rust, and corrosion and prolongs the life of any engine. Eliminate the need to drain the fuel of your 2 or 4 cycle engine by treating the fuel with STA-BIL before storing.
Use STA-BIL Fuel Stabilizer in any gasoline-powered vehicle or equipment you plan to store for 30-days or longekeeps the fuel fresh for up to 24 months during storage, eliminating the need to drain your tank. Works effectively in all gasoline blends, including Ethanol-blended fuel, up to E-85. 1-ounce (30-milliliter) treats up to 2½ gallons (9.5-liters) of fuel. Use STA-BIL only with fresh fuel, and keep the gas can or tank 95% full to avoid condensation build up in the tank during storage. Run Engine for 5 minutes after adding product to treat entire fuel system. Product does not contain alcohol. Perfect for collector cars, generators, lawn mowers, snow blowers, etc.
PERFECT FOR STORING:
- LAWNMOWERS: Fuel can deteriorate in as little as 60 days, causing gum and varnish to build up in your lawnmower engine. That means difficulty starting the engine, poor performance and reduced engine life. The simplest, easiest fix is using a fuel stabilizer to prevent fuel deterioration during storage.
- BOATS: Drain the lower unit of old gear oil and replace with a fresh supply. When changing the gear oil, be sure to check for moisture. If water comes out first, or if you see milky or lumpy oil, this is an indication your boat is experiencing moisture contamination and will need new seals before next season.
- AUTOMOBILES: Fill the tank 95% full with new fuel and add STA-BIL Storage to keep it fresh for up to 24 months.
- MOTORCYCLES: When putting your bike away for the season, it’s important to find winter storage that is dry and protected from environmental elements. Avoid storing it near windows to prevent the paint from fading with constant contact with light.
- America’s #1 Fuel Stabilizer Treatment
- Keeps fuel fresh for long term storage – up to 24 months
- Eliminates the need to drain fuel prior to storage
- Ensures quick easy starts after storage by preventing gum and varnish build up*
- Effective in all gasoline, including Ethanol and Non-Ethanol
- For all gasoline engines, including 2-Cycle. Use in your vehicles, motorcycles, small engines, generators, boats
- Made in the U.S.A.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including benzene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 22213
|Special Shipping Message||Hazmat, Ships Free Ground Only*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||22213|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected]. A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).