Xantrex Freedom Hf 1800 Inverter/Charger
Free Ground Shipping*
Xantrex Freedom Hf 1800 Inverter/ChargerFreedom HF 1800
Compact inverter/charger to power the comforts of home on your boat, RV, or truck
With modified sine wave output, Freedom HF 1800 inverter/charger is designed to run entertainment systems and small appliances in smaller boats, RV's and trucks. The Freedom HF inverter/charger is the smallest, lightest, and least expensive model in the Xantrex lineup.
Freedom HF is designed for demanding marine and RV conditions. Temperature-controlled multistage charging ensures that your batteries are recharged safely and efficiently. Both models include an automatic transfer switch and a detachable digital remote control panel display that provides precise system information and can be mounted wherever you require the information.
- Designed to power loads such as microwave ovens, TVs, DVD players, small appliances and other electronic equipment
- Removable digital display to provide system status
- Automatic three-stage battery charger
- Designed to be hardwired using a terminal strip, or by connecting AC through GFIC receptacles (Included)
- Built-in 30-amp relay to automatically transfer between inverter power and incoming AC utility power
- Battery over-voltage and under-voltage protection
- Over-temperature shutdown
- Automatic overload protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Ground-fault protection
- ETL listed for use in mobile RV and marine applications
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 806-1840
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||806-1840|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected]. A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).