Xantrex Freedom Sw3012 12v 3000w Inverter/Charger
Free Ground Shipping*
Xantrex Freedom Sw3012 12v 3000w Inverter Charger
Xantrex Freedom SW3012 Inverter/Charger
12V, 3000W - 120 Vac / 60 Hz
Powerful. Configurable. Versatile...
The NEW GENERATION Freedom SW series represents highly sophisticated and advanced inverter/ chargers available in 3000 W with 150 A charger and 2000 W with 100 A charger models.
The second generation 3000 watt model has been completely redesigned to include many of the same great features found in its high power counterpart.A key feature enhancement is 'Generator Support Mode' which enables the Freedom SW to supplement a generator when AC loads exceed the generator's capacity. The new generation models also feature improved AC transfer/AC input detection time, providing the ability to transfer AC loads to batteries in less than 10 milliseconds when the incoming grid or generator power is lost. Connected loads are almost unable to feel the power transition due to this quick transfer time. Both models are approved to UL458 with marine supplement, CSA, ABYC and FCC, Class B requirements.
NEW - PARALLEL AND SERIES STACKING
Parallel stacking enables the Freedom SW inverter/chargers to double the AC output in inverter mode. Series stacking enables the Freedom SW inverter/chargers to generate 120/240 V split phase output2
2 AC source must be split phase, requires Stacking Cable (part# 808-9005)
Designed for a variety of mobile applications such as commercial, emergency and recreational vehicles, marine vessels, construction and military equipment.
- Pure sine wave output to operate sensitive electronics
- Advanced configuration options for customized applications
- Parallel and series stacking capability
- Built-in transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and incoming AC power
- Power factor corrected, multi-stage charger for fast, efficient charging
- Temperature compensated charging for a vareity of climate conditions
- Ignition lockout feature helps prevent unnecessary battery drain when the alternator is not providing power3
- Wide operating temperature range: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Conformal coated circuit boards for humid environments
- Dual input / Dual output AC interface for 3000 W model
- Ability to charge batteries drained to extremely low voltage
- Compatible with the Xantrex Automatic Generator Start4 (Part# 809-0915)
3When used with the remote panel
- Battery over-voltage and under-voltage protection
- Over-temperature shutdown
- Automatic overload protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Integrated, resettable AC breakers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 815-3012
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||815-3012|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
This charger is for use with properly rated (such as 12 V) lead-acid (GEL, AGM,Flooded, or lead-calcium) rechargeable batteries.
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at email@example.com. A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).