Xantrex Freedom X 2000 True Sine Wave Power Inverter - 12vdc - 120vac - 2000w
Free Ground Shipping*
Xantrex Freedom X 2000 12vdc 120vac 2000w True Sine Wave
Freedom X 2000 True Sine Wave Power Inverter - 12VDC - 120VAC - 2000W
True sine wave 120 Vac inverter with built-in transfer switch. Designed for recreational and commercial applications.
The Freedom X inverter offers premium performance in a lightweight compact package. It cranks out full output from -4°F - 104°F for operation in all climate temperatures. The extended surge rating of the Freedom X makes it ideal to start difficult loads including fridge and microwave. The quick connect terminals at AC IN/OUT make installation a breeze.
- Extended Surge Rating: Surges to 2X continuous power for 2 seconds for motor loads
- True Sine Wave AC Power: For operation of sensitive and motor loads
- Ignition Control: Feature to turn inverter on/off via a 12 VDC signal and to minimize battery drain by switching the inverter off when the ignition key is turned off
- Wide 10-18 VDC Input Range: Ensures inverter operation on high voltage alternators found on many new vehicle chassis
- Built-in 30A AC Transfer Relay: Senses when outside AC Power is present and transfers the load from the inverter to the source of incoming power (shore or generator). The unit also automatically switches from invert mode to charge mode
- Quick Installation: Huge wiring bay for easy access and quick connect AC in/out terminals for fast & easy wiring
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 817-2000
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||817-2000|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).