Garmin Gnd 10 Black Box Bridge
Free Two Day Shipping*
Garmin Gnd 10 Black Box Bridge Converts Data Between The
GND™ 10 Black Box Bridge
The Garmin GND 10 black box bridge seamlessly integrates Nexus instruments and sensors with the Garmin family. It converts data between the Nexus network and NMEA 2000 to provide trouble-free compatibility between Nexus and Garmin products including gWind and gWind Race wind transducers. Simple plug-and-play installation between Nexus and NMEA 2000, with USB connectivity eliminates need for user setup and system configuration.
GND 10 allows PC applications, such as NexusRace, Expedition, Adrena or SeaTrack, to communicate sailing-specific functions between Nexus and NMEA 2000 networks. It also enables GND 10 software updates over NMEA 2000. Existing NexusRace PC application can be used to update software, configure and calibrate Nexus devices over USB using the FDX protocol.
- Converts data between the Nexus network and NMEA 2000
- Provides trouble-free compatibility between Nexus and Garmin products
- Simple plug-and-play installation between Nexus, NMEA 2000 and USB
- No user setup or system configuration required
- Allows PC applications such as NexusRace, Expedition, Adrena, or SeaTrack, to communicate sailing specific functions between Nexus and NMEA 2000 networks
- Enables GND 10 software updates over NMEA 2000
- Existing NexusRace PC application can be used to update software, configure, and calibrate Nexus devices over USB using the FDX protocol
- Lighting levels of Nexus Marine instruments can be set from equipment connected to NMEA 2000
- Allow setting and resetting of race start timers and distance logs from Garmin equipment connected to the NMEA 2000 network
In The Box
- GND 10
- USB Mini-B cable
- NMEA 2000® drop cable (2 m)
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- Nexus network cable (5 m; straight connector)
- Mounting hardware
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 010-01226-00
|Special Shipping Message||Free Two Day Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||010-01226-00|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).