Garmin Gwind Race Transducer
Free Two Day Shipping*
Garmin Gwind Race Transducer
gWind™ Race Transducer
Designed for racing sailboats it features a 3' straight pole to raise the transducer above the mast to remove turbulence errors. Features twin-fin technology with three-bladed propeller for more accurate True Wind Speed (TWS) in lighter air while the twin fin design gives a more stable True Wind Angle (TWA). The three-bladed propeller, unlike a cups design, is always efficient. Combined with optic reading this transducer provides superior accuracy at low wind speeds and also provides for excellent linearity. Included GND 10 black box bridge enables the Nexus Network and Garmin compatible chartplotters to share critical NMEA 2000 data.
Combined with optic reading, this transducer provides superior accuracy at low wind speeds and also provides for excellent linearity. And it's all connected using our lightest cable. The included GND 10 black box bridge enables the Nexus Network and Garmin compatible chartplotters to share critical NMEA 2000 data. Easy plug-and-play installation between Nexus, Garmin chartplotters and NMEA 2000.
- Designed for racing sailboats
- 3' (.91m) straight pole to raise the wind transducer above the mast to remove turbulence errors from sail wash
- Three-bladed propeller for more accurate True Wind Speed (TWS) in lighter air
- Twin-fin design gives a more stable True Wind Direction (TWD)
- Optic reading technique makes this transducer superior at low wind speeds and provides for excellent linearity
- GND 10 black box bridges NMEA 2000 data to Nexus Network and enables Garmin compatible chartplotters to work with Nexus sail equipment and vice versa
- Easy plug-and-play installation between Nexus, Garmin chartplotters, NMEA 2000 and USB networks
In The Box
- gWind Race transducer
- GND™ 10
- USB Mini-B cable
- NMEA 2000® drop cable (2 m)
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- Mast cable with female connector (25 m)
- Nexus network cable (5 m; straight connector)
- Nexus female field installable connector
- Mast bracket
- Mounting hardware
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 010-01228-00
|Special Shipping Message||Free Two Day Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||010-01228-00|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).