Xantrex Freedom Sequence Intelligent Power Manager - Requires Scp
Free Ground Shipping*
Xantrex Sequence Intelligent Power Manager
Freedom Sequence Intelligent Power Manager (EMS)
The Xantrex Freedom Sequence is an intelligent energy management system (EMS) that provides automatic power & load management for Recreational Vehicles (RVs) when powered by shore power or generator.
IQ FOR YOUR RV OR BOAT!
Together with the Freedom SW Inverter/Charger, System Control Panel (SCP) and Automatic Generator Start (AGS), the Freedom Sequence provides a complete integrated power management solution for RVs. The Freedom Sequence enables you to monitor and control all the power components from a single, easy to use System Control Panel, rather than multiple, mismatched, control panels. When used with the Freedom SW Inverter/Charger and the Automatic Generator Start, the Freedom Sequence provides automatic generator starting and stopping and automatic inverter assist support for maximum load usage, all behind the scenes. These power components that form a single, cohesive 'Freedom SW Power System' are manufactured by Xantrex and are able to communicate with each other.
The Freedom Sequence automatically manages RV power needs while helping to minimize the nuisance caused by tripping of circuit breakers.
- Manages the complex RV or boat power system from a single remote System Control Panel
- Smooth integration with the Freedom SW inverter/charger to provide a total power solution
- Power management for different available sources including 50Amp Service, 30Amp Service, 20Amp Service and Generator
- Independent modular design allows use with any breaker panel
- Automatic inverter assist mode to provide additional power to support high peak power demands
- Automatically sheds and re-engages loads to avoid the nuisance circuit breaker tripping
- 4 AC and 4 DC relays for wider options on load shedding
- Automatic detection of 120/240 Vac split phase AC source
- Real time independent monitoring of AC loads
- Quick programming of custom OEM configuration
- Quick-connect AC terminals for fast and easy AC wiring (no strain relief required)
- Easy to operate and configure
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 809-0913
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||809-0913|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).